quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2008

Four Weddings And A Funeral



Faixas
01 - Wet Wet Wet _ Love Is All Around
02 - Elton John _ But Not For Me
03 - Barry White _ You're The First, My Last, My Everything
04 - Nu Colours _ Smoke Gets In You're Eyes
05 - Gloria Gaynor _ I Will Survive
06 - Swing Out Sister _ La La La (Means I Love You)
07 - Elton John _ Crocodile Rock
08 - I To I _ The Right Time
09 - Gladys Knight & The Pips _ It Should Have Been Me
10 - Squeeze _ Loving You Tonight
11 - Lena Fiagbe _ Can't Smile Without You
12 - Various Artists Featuring John Hannah _ Four Weddings And A Funeral - Funeral Blues
13 - Sting _ The Secret Marriage
14 - Elton John _ Chapel Of Love

Genero: Trilha Sonora
Tamanho: 55 mb
Formato: mp3

Downloand - Aqui

0 comentários:

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution church Blogger Template by techknowl | Original Wordpress theme byBrian Gardner